Keyboard music is often described as a visual instrument as you can “read” the musical notes. Our mode of teaching gives access to a real understanding of musical theory as well as encourages increased hand-eye co-ordination. We follow the Trinity College London Syllabus which enables the students to appear for Trinity College of London’s examinations for Keyboard.
Perhaps, the popularity of the guitar should be owed to its enormous versatility. Whichever musical styles it be, whether it is Rock, Metal, Folk, Country, Classical, Flamenco, or anything else, chances are you will be able to play it on the guitar and that is exactly what we train. We follow Trinity College London syllabus and our students can appear for Grade 3, 5, and 8 examinations through our courses.
What you will learn:
- Complete beginners will be taken to an intermediate (or even higher) level of Keyboard & Guitar playing with a thorough understanding of music theory.
- To read music, so that you can play from lead sheets, chord sheets, and sheet music.
- All the chords on the keyboard & guitar that will allow you to play the songs you want.
- To practice and appear for Trinity College London Music grade exams for Keyboard & Guitar.
- Grade textbooks
- Passion to learn music and dedication to practice & perform
Note : All the batches displayed on the website can be changed to your suitable slot. You can choose the preferred timing through the branch officers after the joining procedures.