Hip Hop Dance that started in the urban areas as only an expressional movement has now evolved into a very popular genre of dance in itself. What differentiates Hip Hop from other forms of dance is that it is often “freestyle” in nature. We offer a fusion style mixing together different elements from old-school hip-hop popping, locking and b-boying(breakdance) to elements of jazz, contemporary and commercial dance.
What you will learn:
- Comfortably perform hip hop choreography
- Understand basic 8 counts
- Know how to perform without a boring facial expression
- Use the choreography for their own purposes
- Understand basic hip hop grooves, movement, and footwork
- Jazz Rockers T- Shirt and comfortable pants.
- Passion to dance and dedication to learn & perform.
- Sufficient Space to stretch and move.
- Laptop with high quality Webcam and Mic & Zoom Meeting Client.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.