Enrollment must be completed by all new students with one-time registration fee.
Fine Arts is a personalized art course catered at 2 levels: Basic (Drawing & Painting) and Advanced. The study will cover basic art theory, skills, and techniques including those precisely relevant to drawing, painting, composition and application of elements and principles of design. The aim of the course is to deliver a strong foundation of Fine Arts by providing ample opportunities to exercise techniques and theory in various mediums thereby developing their personal and creative expression.
Learn painting and drawing:
- Visual Literacy & Compositions: Analysis of Technique
- Linear Perspective: Deals with the organization of shapes in space.
- Aerial Perspective/Atmospheric Perspective: Deals with the atmospheric effects on tones and colours.
- Colour Theory.
- Keys to Drawing: Principals of Composition.
- Light & Shadow.
- Drawing Book - A3 size - Canson or Equivalent Brand
- Oil Pastels - 12 Shades - Yalong / Faber Castle / Camlin
- Colour Pencils - Water Colour Based - Deli / Faber Castle
- Graphite Shading Pencil Set - 2H, 2B, 6B, 8B - Faber Castle
- Pencil sharpener
- Passion to draw & paint
- Motivation to learn
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.