Ballet is an extremely sophisticated form of dance which originated in the royal courts is a personification of elegance and coordination. Ballet can be described as a highly technical form of dance which has even influenced the foundation of various dance genres. Seeing this beautifully poised piece of art one would not imagine the immense hard work that goes into attaining this flawless spatial and temporal awareness. Jazz Rockers offer Imperial Classical Ballet through which the participant can learn from the basics to advanced levels. Ballet boosts confidence, Improves posture, and coordination, Enhances focus, Sharpens critical thinking skills, Educates Ballet History, and tradition, Encourages bonding, Fosters a great work ethic, Increases flexibility and is a great fun.
What you will learn
- All the basic, intermediate, and advanced steps, correct alignment, and posture
- The basic exercises of ballet fit, and you will enjoy dancing a famous work, strengthen all the body muscles and improve flexibility, balance, and resistance
- To perform routines of Classical Ballet at the Barre, Centre, and Jumps, as well as warm up and stretching on the floor.
- To fix most common mistakes while practicing various ballet steps
- To perform a well-choreographed ballet choreography.
- Wear ballet leotard, wear socks or ballet soft shoes. Bare feet are not allowed.
- Passion to learn, practice and perform Ballet.