Our Speech & Drama Programme aims to enable the student to develop their inborn talents through Storytelling, Role Plays, Voice Exercises and Mime (Facial Expressions and Body Gestures).
What you will learn
Trinity College London offers graduated examination course from Grade Initial to Grade 8 Following are the main skills
- Poem Recitation
- Proficiency in Oral Communication
- Creative Expression Skills Development
- Reading Skills Development
- Diction, Articulation, Pronunciation & Comprehension Skills Development
- Willingness to lean and improve
Who can learn: Age 6 years and above.