- Compensation in classes or course fees is applicable only when two or more consecutive classes are missed.
- Please note that no compensatory classes or fee deductions would be made if a child misses one class or randomly numerous classes. Missed classes MUST be consecutive and informed by email in advance.
- Compensation will not be provided for government declared holidays.
- Compensation is NOT applicable for transportation fees.
- If any student is unable to attend two or more consecutive classes, an official email has to be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org with student’s full name, course name and batch timing.
- Once a confirmation email is sent from Jazz rockers, the fees for the missed classes can be compensated in the following month fees for dance.
- For courses other than dance, a compensatory class has to be taken on any other days as per schedule and fees will not be compensated. The compensatory classes have to be taken within a specific time period.
- A make-up lesson will be provided at the availability of any teacher’s schedule. The teacher may differ from the regular teacher; the make-up lesson must be booked at the time of cancellation.
- Make -up lessons cannot be rescheduled again.
- If a lesson is cancelled by Jazz rockers due to any circumstances or teacher absence, a make-up lesson will be offered in the same week or before the next lesson.
- Make-up lessons cannot be carried forward beyond the package expiry, in any circumstances.
- All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Jazz rockers will be closed during UAE and Islamic holidays which are subject to change as per government and Knowledge and Human Development Authority announcements. Classes will operate as normal during school half-term holidays
- Your lessons will be booked at a regular time slot each week, for your full course ahead. If you wish to change this time, please advise the Customer service team at least a week in advance, the lesson will be rescheduled if there is availability.
- The cancellation and freezing of lessons are not permitted. If the class is not attended, it is lost
- Should a lesson be cancelled by Jazz rockers due to any network issues or a teacher’s absence, a replacement lesson will be offered at the earliest convenience during the course dates and cannot be carried forward beyond the package expiry in any circumstances.
- Jazz rockers reserve the right to change schedule and teachers at any necessary time. The student will be reassigned an appropriate teacher or offered to freeze until their teacher is available again. Refunds will not be given if a teacher leaves.