Fine Arts develop the power to express ideas in visual form and to communicate these ideas more effectively. It’s a way of thinking that is useful in all walks of life, whether you want to be a painter, sculptor or architect. The aim of the course is to deliver a strong foundation of Fine Arts by providing ample opportunities to exercise techniques and theory in various mediums thereby developing their personal and creative expression.
What you will learn:
- Visual Literacy & Compositions: Analysis of Technique
- Linear Perspective: Deals with the organization of shapes in space.
- Aerial Perspective/Atmospheric Perspective: Deals with the atmospheric effects on tones and colours.
- Colour Theory.
- Keys to Drawing: Principals of Composition.
- Light & Shadow.
- Drawing Book - A3 size - Canson or Equivalent Brand
- Oil Pastels - 12 Shades - Yalong / Faber Castle / Camlin
- Colour Pencils - Water Colour Based - Deli / Faber Castle
- Graphite Shading Pencil Set - 2H, 2B, 6B, 8B - Faber Castle
- Pencil sharpener
- Passion to draw & paint
- Motivation to learn