Bharatanatyam is one of the oldest yet celebrated comprehensive form of dance in the world, of which the theory can be traced back to the Natya Shastra of Bharata Muni. This powerful and dynamic dance form is a combination of Bhava, Raga, Tala and Natya. Bharatanatyam which is also known as the fire dance is rich in grace, purity, tenderness, clarity, and sculptured poses.
What you will learn:
- All the Adavus, foot movements that combine to form a dance sequence.
- Mudras and Pushpanjali.
- Theory & Exercises.
- Wear comfortable dress like churidar, leggings, dupatta and gungroo. Students are required to dress modestly, preferable in uniform/traditional attire. Students wearing frock must ensure to wear leggings.
- Sufficient space that allows you to move freely.
- Passion to dance and dedication to learn & perform.
- Laptop with high quality Webcam and Mic & Zoom Meeting Client.