Is for students who want to develop stage performance skills mainly including acting, miming and reciting poems and proses using verbal and non-verbal communication, vocal variations, facial expressions, gestures and pronunciation. Involves a range of lesson skills such as reciting poems, performing acts as solo/monologues/duologues, performing a group choral, miming, performing a prose, inventing a story based on words or pictures given etc.
What you will learn
Trinity College London offers graduated examination course from Grade Initial to Grade 8 Following are the main skills
- Poem Recitation
- Proficiency in Oral Communication
- Creative Expression Skills Development
- Reading Skills Development
- Diction, Articulation, Pronunciation & Comprehension Skills Development
- Willingness to lean and improve
Who can learn: Age 6 years and above.