Keyboard music is often described as a visual instrument as you can “read” the musical notes. Our mode of teaching gives access to a real understanding of musical theory as well as encourages increased hand-eye coordination. We follow the Trinity College London Syllabus which enables the students to appear for Trinity College of London’s examinations for Keyboard.
What you will learn:
- Complete beginners will be taken to an intermediate (or even higher) level of keyboard playing with a thorough understanding of music theory.
- To read music, so that you can play from lead sheets, chord sheets, and sheet music.
- All the chords on the keyboard that will allow you to play the songs you want.
- To practice and appear for Trinity College London Music grade exams for Keyboard.
- Grade textbooks
- Passion to learn music and dedication to practice & perform
- Laptop with high-quality Webcam and Mic & Zoom Meeting Client
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.