Contemporary dance is a style of expressive dance that combines elements of several dance genres including modern, jazz, lyrical, and classical ballet. Contemporary dancers strive to connect the mind and the body through fluid dance movements. It can be danced to almost any style of music, and it can be mixed up with other dance forms such as street dance, ballet, Jazz dance, African and Asian dance, and other forms of exercise such as martial arts and yoga, to create new dance moves. Contemporary focuses on the freedom of movement.
What you will learn
• All the basic, intermediate, and advanced steps, correct alignment, and posture
• To fix most common mistakes while practicing various steps
• To perform a well-choreographed contemporary dance.
• Passion to learn, practice, and perform Contemporary.
• Loose fitting clothes, leggings are great. Anything you can move freely in.
• Bare feet or contemporary half shoes or foot gloves.